MENARA KADIN LEARNING CENTER
Menara Kadin, Lt 24 Jakarta
29 November – 01 Desember 2010
Biaya Rp. 6.000.000,- / peserta
Kumpulan Full Toolkit & Buku Portfolio HR Audit senilai US $ 760,- (Rp 7.250.000,-) sebanyak 12 buku (bila terpisah senilai US $ 145,- / buah)
The human resource audit is a systematic assessment of the organization’s HR policies and practices (Spognardi, 1997). It can focus on such matters as (1) how well the HR department’s present purpose and strategy support those of the organization, (2) how well the department’s structure enhances its ability to function, and (3) how well staffing and policies of the department are compatible with its purpose in the organization.
The human resource (HR) auditor analyzes the Human Resources department in the organization to pinpoint its existing strengths and weaknesses, and there are indeed weaknesses. Serious mistakes are quite costly to the company, so a comprehensive audit is imperative.
The results of an HR audit can be compared with predictions about conditions inside and outside the organization.Together, this information will provide the basis for the future selection of a strategic plan for HR
The Objective Training Program
• To help human resource department heads and internal auditors conduct more thorough, expedient and valuable human resource audits.
• The audit process you will learn and/or we will complete reviews the alignment of the organization’s strategic objectives with HR functions, practices, policies and procedures and assesses to what degree “continuous improvement” is likely.
• Enhance your understanding of the human resources function and emerging issues.
• Sharpen your awareness of client expectations, key business risks, and control best practices.
• Learn how to audit several complex activities.
• Benchmark your internal audit approach and supporting tools and techniques.
• Create a foundation for increasing the effectiveness of your audit strategies and delivering value-added results.
Training Program Syllabus
1st Day: What’s HR Audit : Concept and Methodology
• What Does the HR Auditor Do?
• How Is the HR Audit Conducted?
• A Simplified Model of the HR Auditing Process
• Deciding tentative Audit Plan.
• Selecting People to Assist with the Audit
• Collecting Background Information
• The Generic Models of HR Department Activities
• Designing HR Audit Plan
2nd Day : Collecting Audit Information
• Model for Diagnosing HR Discrepancies
• Questionnaire and Web Based data Collecting Process
• Focused Group techniques for audit
• Focused Interview for HR Audit
• Document Analysis and Fact findings.
3rd Day: Compiling Result and Reporting
• Quantitative Analysis : Importance and Competence Multi Dimensional Analysis
• Developing A Summary of HR Department Strengths and Weaknesses
• Stakeholder Analysis for an HR Audit
• Using Content Analysis
• Simulation Diagnosis Worksheet for an HR Audit : Organizational Capability and HR Audit Function
• Simulation of Interview Guide for Assessing the Strengths and Weaknesses of the HR Department
• Using Interview to Collect Information about Critical Incidents Pertinent to HR Department Strengths and Weaknesses
• Examination (open book with 60 multiple choice questions)
Rp 6.000.000 /peserta
Training Leader :