Workshop Background & Objective:
organization’s goals and therefore they create comparative advantage to an
organization. Special attention and focus must be given to ensure that people
performance is managed well. People perform best if they know that their contribution
is aligned to the organizations goals, are well rewarded for their contributions and
achievements, and are given the guidance to sustain in giving meaningful contributions
Too often, performance appraisal is seen merely as a once-a-year process whereas it is
actually an ongoing process. To succeed, it is therefore important to have a good
performance management system in place and making sure every member of the organization
know their roles in the process.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand various issues in managing people performance and be able to drive
the performance evaluation process in the organization.
• Understand the stages in the performance evaluation process and issues at each
of those stages. Able to set individual objectives that align with the
• Able to implement coaching and counseling that motivate people performance.
Who Should Attend:
• HR Manager, Supervisor, Specialist of Human Resources
• Human Resources General Practitioners
• Human Resources Professionals
• Line Managers
Workshop content outline:
1. Opening: Overview on the implementation of Performance Management System
2. The different process in managing a successful performance appraisal.
3. How to set performance objectives in the planning process.
4. Practice sessions for planning and evaluating performance.
5. Coaching and counseling in the performance management processes.
6. How to handle people with different types of characters.
7. Highlights to ensure successful implementation of performance evaluation.
Cola Indonesia, previously Vice President HR at PT Nestle Indonesia, Vice President at
HSBC Indonesia. More than 15 years of experience handling Human Resources matters.
Carita Tamzil: Former Senior Consultant at Consulting Services Management,
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) handling big number of consulting services in big and
multinational companies in areas of organization development, change management,
performance management and others. Currently Free Lance Senior Facilitators on HR
Training & Workshops.
• Short instructions, Exercises, Case Studies, Hands-on practices, In-door
Business Simulations/ role plays.
Investment: Rp. 3.400.000 per person (includes 10% VAT, workshop materials,
certificate, drinks, snacks, and lunch).