Unika Atma Jaya, Jakarta. September 19 & 26, 2009 (two Saturdays in a row)
Workshop Background & Objective:
Who Should Attend:
• Manager, Supervisor, Specialist of Human Resources
• Human Resources Professionals responsible for the identification of training needs on an ongoing basis.
• Trainers, facilitators, educators, course designers.
• Prospective Human Resources Practitioners
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of optimizing the impact of learning & development
2. Know how to do a systematic process to valuing learning investment.
3. Able to use different analytical tools to measure the impact of learning & development.
4. Able to design learning programs that are more clearly defined and measurable business objective that can be linked to post-learning business result
Pungki Purnadi: HR practitioner with more than 15 years experiences in handling HR matters in some multinational company such as TOTALFINAELF, MedcoEnergi and Petronas. He has also some years experiences with international management consultant, handling some HR matters in tobaccos, pulp & paper and cement industries.
Workshop content outline:
1. The driving business factors prompting the creation of a learning and development programs.
2. Business needs analysis: why this is important, what is the process, what are the tools, what are the results.
3. Performance analysis: why this is important, what is the process, what are the tools, what are the results
4. Business results analysis: why this is important, what is the process, what are the tools, what are the results
5. ROI analysis: a process-based approached to determining the financial return on L&D investment
6. Profit Impact analysis: a data driven planning and reporting process to help optimizing the impact of L&D investments
7. Outsourced vs in-house: a balanced approach to optimizing the L&D investment
• Short instructions, Exercises, Case Studies, Hands-on practices, In-door Business Simulations/ role plays.
Investment : Rp 3.400.000 per person (includes 10% VAT, workshop materials, certificate, drinks, snacks, and lunch).