FOKUS DAYA INSANI
8-9 June 2011
Pusdiklat BULOG Lt 4, Jakarta
Training & Development faces an increasing challenge to justify its effectiveness in the face of rapid changes in business organization and advances in technology. Money spent in training and development also increase considerably. How can we be assured the quality of training and development worth the cost and how can we asses and measure it.
The big issue today is how to manage training & development effectively so that it would lead to better performance at an individual, work and organizational level.
Managing Training And Development (MTD) is a professional development program designed to equip professional HR, trainers, team leaders & business facilitators with the knowledge & skills they need to analyze, plan, conduct, and evaluate dynamic & strategically linked high-impact training sessions.
1. Managing overall A to Z of Training and Development program.
2. Interpret and deliver right-on-time the strategic people competency requirements of the organization.
3. Demonstrate high-level knowledge of learning principles & mechanisms applied to designing & facilitating high-performance training solutions.
4. Determine the value-added of training in relation to its contribution to the organization’s total competency.
• Learning of participants will equip them with competency to interpret and anticipate the training and development requirements of the organization relative to its strategic directions.
• A distinction between training and development interventions will be used to determine the most appropriate interventions according to the individual needs of participants and their stakeholders. Thos Programs designed will bridge trainees’ actual performance gaps and expectations to enable them to deliver standards of exemplar behavior.
1. Strategic Partnering with Operations and Line Managers
2. Identifying the Training & Development Gaps & Interventions that Will Produce the Organizational Results
3. Designing the High Impact Training and Development Events
4. Transfer of Learning: Bridging the Knowing-Doing Gap
Who May Join:
Human Resource and Line Staff/Supervisors/Managers who are responsible for either or both management & development functions of HR.
Executives and managers of strategic business units, organization functions, and human resource development professionals and champions.
Beliau adalah seorang praktisi dibidang HRD dgn pengalaman di bidang HR lebih dari 20 tahun yaitu diantaranya, di Mobile 8 dan beliau mendapat predikat sebagai The most Talented Trainer di PT. Komselindo, PT. Mobile-8 Telecom & Smartfren. Kirprahnya sebagai konsultan dan juga motivator telah dilakukan selama lebih dari 8 tahun dgn bergabung di dalam Ratih Sang School. Beliau juga sudah Certified dibidang DISC. Dan area of expertisenya adalah Human Resources, Recruitment & Assessment, Employee Relation,Training & Development, Career Management,People Development Program,Talent Management,Performance Management
Rp 2.750.000 /peserta