PT. OTI ( Transformasi Lintas International ) menyelenggarakan :
Fully 93% of the Leaders of Indonesian Organizations believe that it is necessary to have a Comprehensive HR Strategy that is integrated with the Business Strategy of the Organization and that facilitating this Alignment is the Role of the HR Function.
The Workshop is A Step-by Step Guide to Becoming a World-Class HR Organization
1. Globalization and People Strategies : The Competitive for Indonesian Organizations
2. Creating a Strategic HR Function : The Strategic Partnering Agenda
3. Strategy Management and Execution : The Role of HR
4. Creating a Balanced Scorecard for the HR Organization
5. Best Practice Approaches to Talent Management
6. Best Practice Approaches to Competency Development, Training & Coaching.
7. Building Individual Scorecards
8. Identifying and Developing Global Leaders
9. Creating a High Performing Culture
10. Conclusion and Wrap Up
This two-day interactive workshop is based on the findings from a new book by the Facilitators : Managing Human Capital in Indonesia : Best Practices in Aligning People with Strategic Goals.
Workshop participants will receive a complimentary copy of the book, which includes a free DVD
– NARESH MAKHIJANI
– KRISHNAN RAJENDRAN
– JAMES CREELMAN
Rp. 5.000.000,- / person
to save on the normal price :
Early bird discount : 10 % for register before 4 March
Group discount : 10 % for register 3 person and more