Managing Business Projects Effectively
10-11 Februari 2010, Menara kadin lt 24
Fee: Rp. 2.750.000, Trainer: NUGET F GUNAWI
ï¶ Increased awareness in applying Project Management methodology,
ï¶ Produce a well defined project plan to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
ï¶ Improved team collaboration through optimizing cross functional team efforts,
ï¶ Better control of all resources used in accomplishing project outputs,
1. Overview of Project Management-
2. Project Initiation
ïƒ¼ Participatory Planning to define project objective and requirements
3. Developing project scope statement
a. Define and organize work scope by WBS decomposition
4. Project planning & scheduling, and budgeting
5. Managing risk of project
6. Project communication & coordination
– Collaboration technique by Role and Responsibility Matrix (R2M)
– Project performance reporting
7. Team building through series of planning sessions followed by project review meetings
8. Contract planning
9. Monitor and control project performance
This two-day workshop trains managers and project staff to organize scarce resources, control project change and generate maximum team performance. Through a simulated case study, you learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. You also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills. At the end of the course, you take away templates and checklists for use back at the office.
NUGET F GUNAWI
This workshop will be facilitated by experienced consultants who earned Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Project Management Institute USA. The consultants have developed and implemented a number of projects in delivering various business results including information system, knowledge management, project procedures development, project management information system, livelihood support, and major sport event.
Lead Facilitator has worked with different organizations such as Family Health International, Indonesia Business Links/IFC GBI, IOM, ILO, Save The Children, Nipon Koei/JICA, SWISSCONTACT and World Bank
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
ïƒ¼ Are your projects late and experienced cost overrun?
ïƒ¼ Do you find difficult to forecast the probability of project success when it completes?
ïƒ¼ Do you often face surprises caused by undesired additional works?
ïƒ¼ Are your team members unhappy?
If three of your answers are YES, You must attend this workshop!
You Will Learn How To
• Produce a project plan to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
• Plan and run projects using best practices in a methodological project management process
• Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies
• Estimate and schedule task work and duration with confidence
• Implement monitoring tools and controls to keep you fully in command of the project
• Recognize and practice the leadership skills needed to run a motivated team
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skill sets, those new to project management, or business managers seeking a reference on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and tools
Menara Kadin Learning Center
Gedung Menara Kadin lt. 24, Jl. Rasuna Said, Jakarta