Financial Club – Jakarta, 24 – 25 August 2010
Research Finds that holding companies are;
1. Losing substantial amounts of money through enterprise-wide operational inefficiencies.
2. Failing to capitalize on market opportunities by not sharing critical strategic insights and learnings across the enterprise.
3. Failing to secure the fullest financial and other benefits from optimizing and leveraging supplier, partner and customer relationships.
Global best practices holding companies:
1. Realize massive financial and other benefits from aligning and synergizing SBU processes, practices and policies.
2. Are quick to identify and exploit emerging market opportunities by sharing information and knowledge across the enterprise.
3. Gain significant benefits from sharing suppliers, partners and customers enterprise-wide
Aligning SBUs to Corporate Vision/Strategy
Streamlining Structure to Strategy
Synchronizing Financial Strategies
Leveraging Customer Strategies across to SBUs
Creating Shared Services for Support Services
Aligning SBUs HR to Corporate HR
Aligning Board of Directors
Aligning External Parties
Managing the Implementation
Total Strategy Alignment
Participants will be taken through step by step on how to make each perspective work with their own Corporate & SBUs
Senior Level Management, Corporate Planner, Corporate Secretary from Group of Companies, Private Companies, State owned Enterprises, Holding Company, Subsidiaries, Sister Companies.
The OTI difference
OTI has many years experience of helping public and private organizations develop Balanced Scorecards that enable the successful implementation of corporate strategies – through consultancy, training and workshop vehicles. For almost a decade OTI has been developing and refining tools to better align the performance of SBUs and support units with corporate goals. All of these capabilities are packed into this highly interactive two-day program.
NARESH MAKHIJANI CMA, MBA, PGDMSM, BSC,MSID, CMC, MPM, CIE, CCS, B. Coach
Naresh Makhijani is widely acknowledged as Asia’s foremost and most influential management consultant specializing in strategy management, execution and aligned technologies. He is the Founder of OTI.
KRISHNAN RAJENDRAN MBA, B.Sc.
Krishnan Rajendran is a highly experienced and respected consultant in the discipline of Human Resource Management. He leads the Human Resource consulting practice for OTI.
JAMES CREELMAN BA
James Creelman is a globally recognized author, commentator and advisor, specializing in strategy performance management and related disciplines. He is the Global Best Practices Advisor for OTI.
Rp. 6.000.000,- / person
to save on the normal price :
Early bird discount : 10 % for registering before 20 July
Group discount : 10 % for registering 3 person and more.