The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali
12-13 November 2013
“Building Globally Competent Professionals with Indonesian Value and Identity”.
– Developing Global Indonesia Professional
– Education to unlock potential of young talents
– Equipping your talents for global competitiveness
– Changing the Way We Learn or think
– Globally Competent Professionals in meeting Indonesia Business needs
– Building Globally Competent Professionals with Indonesian values and identity
– Being a strategic partner around the world
– Sonita Lontoh – Award-Winning Silicon Valley Green Technology ExecutiveChairman, Indonesian Diaspora Foundation (IDF)
– Dr. (H) Jonathan L Parapak M. Eng. Sc – Rector of UPH
– Evita M Tagor – HR Director of PT. Pertamina (Persero)
– Hendi P Santoso – President Director of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk
– Ignasius Jonan – President Director of PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
– Richard S. Wellins, Ph. D – Senior Vice President of Development Dimensions International
– Lance J. Richards – Vice President, Office of Innovation Kelly Services
– Tony Wenas – Country Head Intrepid Mines Ltd
– Harris Djauhari – VP Sumatera Light Operation of Chevron
– Elvyn G Masassya* – President Director of PT. Jamsostek (Persero)
– Gede Prama – President Director of Dynamics Consulting Jakarta
– Tina Talisa– Presenter
– Dwi Soetjipto – President Director of PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
– Iwan Setyawan – Writer
– Bari Hamami – President Director of PT. Trakindo Utama
– Suryopratomo – Presenter Metro TV
Greetings from the Organizing Committee of Indonesia HR Summit 2013
For the 5th times in Indonesia, we proudly announce that the annual Indonesia HR Summit 2013 will now to be held at The Westin Resort, Bali on 12-13 November 2013.
Indonesia HR Summit 2013 is one of the contributions of Indonesian Oil & Gas HR Society in order to develop and update the Indonesian HR Leaders and Practitioners’ knowledge in meeting their today and future challenges of business organization.
The event is partnered by SKKMIGAS, CNOOC SES Ltd., and ExxonMobil Oil Indonesia Inc, PT. MTS Event Management and Perhimpunan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Indonesia (PMSM Indonesia) together with a panel of leading business practitioner and the world’s acknowledged experts in the field of Human Resources Management and Practices.
After the success of previous year events, Indonesia HR Summit 2013 expected participants are 500 people from various industries such as: Oil &Gas industries, Mining, Banking and Finance, IT and Telecommunication, Consumer Goods and many others.
This event supported by highly respected speakers featured reputable Regional speakers and also the very best speakers from Indonesia’s leading companies who will deliver innovative solutions and best practices through case studies, panel discussions, and interactive sessions to the audience of fellow HR professionals.
Under the theme of “Building Globally Competent Professionals with Indonesian Value and Identity”, Indonesia HR Summit 2013 sets out to ensure that Indonesian professionals should grow and globally spread out showing embedded strong competitive advantage national culture.
Attending this event will give you the opportunity to get questions answered, as well as presenting you with a unique chance to discuss your challenges and network with experts, colleagues and counterparts.
Also there will be remarkable exhibition of the latest products, services and technologies in the field of HR Management in conjunction with the summit.
We look forward to meeting you at Indonesia HR Summit 2013 and engaging with you in a productive discussion that will add measurable value to your business.
Daftar di sini: