Get a Good Grip on your Human Capital, Create a Smarter Workforce.
Thursday, 7 March 2013, 08.00 am – 1.30 om
Kempinski Grand Ballroom, 11th Floor, West Mall, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta
Build a collaborative culture. Maximize performance. Deliver results
When the right people engage with the right community, they can change the way a business works.
To achieve this, human resource officers are expected to improve productivity and unleash innovation by:
– Building skills and cultivating a creative workforce
– Finding and nurturing the right talents in today’s complex business environment
– Transforming culture and processes
– Introducing new techniques to manage and retain talent
– Enabling employees to better engage customers
We deeply value your collaboration and encourage you to sign up the “Cultivating a Smarter Workfoce” session at IBM LeadershipConnect.
08.00-09.00 Registration and Morning Refreshment
09.00-09.15 Welcoming Speech
09.15-10.00 Keynote – Creating a Smarter Workforce by Empowering People and Transforming Business
10.00-10.45 Winning the Battle for Talents: Attracting and Retaining the Best People for the Job
11.00-11.40 Enabling High Performance and Developing a Collaborative and Trusting Culture
11.40-12.20 A Day in the Life of CHRO
12.20-12.30 Wrap up Discussion
12.30-13.30 Lunch and Networking
Who Should Attend?