PT. International Test Center Menyelenggarakan
Aiming to produce “the best human resources” undoubtedly means crafting skilled human resources, more specifically, English-skilled human resources.
This seminar will also show that the application of English in daily working activities is not merely fancy and a status symbol.
Participants in the seminar will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of:
1. Practical steps to enjoy and find it fun to learn English so that they can effectively apply it at work
2. Experience successful ways to learn English effectively
3. Creation of a program related to English communication at work
4. Acquiring self-confidence in communicating in English during their work just because they find it enjoyable and fun to learn English
1. Leaders (CEOs, Directors)
2. HR practitioners, managers and supervisors
1. Mr. Alfredo dP. Torno III, Director, PT. Humakom Redeman International
2. Ms. Jenny, Chief Operation Officer (COO), PT. International Test Center
Day / Date : Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Time : 08:30 – 13:00 WIB
Venue: JAC Ballroom, Skyline Building 19th Fl.,
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 9
Registration Fee: Rp 275.000,- nett/participant (inclusive of Certificate of Attendance, Coffee Break, Lunch, Souvenir, and a Free Test Voucher valued at Rp 275.000,-).
Early Bird Concession: Rp 175.000,- nett / participant for registration before 12 May 2010.
– There are limited seats and invitations.
– Special door prizes for participants.