Tuesday May 31, 2011 – Wednesday June 1, 2011
The employees are critical factors for companies since they are influenced by many factors during their services. The Managing Sales training program provide a comprehensive training program to the participants to increase their management and people skill
Training Objective :
By the end of this course, delegates will:
• Understand how to manage people professionally
• Understand how to recognize self strength and weakness interpersonally
• Have learned how to trust each other to gain commitment and cooperation of others
• Be able to Manage sub ordinates performance with leadership tools
• Involved team member to face to organizations change
Training Method :
Skills are extensively practised during the workshop so that the delegates are ready to implement new behaviour on their return to work.
• Build confidence
• Strengthen people development
• Gain willing cooperation
• Managing people performance
• Change engagement
Who should attend ?
Anyone, whose role requires managing people, for example: Manager, Account Manager, Supervisor or anyone seeking to acquire the skills involved in these roles.
Yanthi Budiono / Iwan Kumara / Karya Bakti
Para Professional dan Praktisi iSDM memiliki pengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun dibidangnya masing-masing. Dengan berbagai jabatan yang pernah dipegang antara lain : Operational Director, Training & People Development Manager, Training Manager, Head of waste water treatment facility, Finance Director, Financial Planning Manager, Sales Manager, HR Direktur, dll. dan pernah bekerja di perusahaan multinasional maupun organisasi internasional seperti Astra International, The National Conservation – US Based NGO, dll) serta lulusan dari universitas terkemuka dari dalam dan luar negeri