Learn how best practice organizations:
– Successfully execute strategy by effectively managing and integrating the complete strategy formulation, planning, implementation and learning processes.
– Effectively align strategy with operations.
– Create a dedicated function to manage strategy that becomes an organizational centre of excellence.
OTI Difference :
Day I :
– Successful strategy management: how it makes a difference.
– The Balanced Scorecard: the framework for strategy management.
– The Office of Strategy Management: roles, responsibilities and structure.
– Selecting the people to work in the Office of Strategy Management.
– Becoming a centre of expertise.
– Ensuring that all the strategic planning, execution and alignment processes are in place.
Day II :
– How the Office of Strategy Management facilitates the cascading of the Balanced Scorecard horizontally and vertically across the enterprise.
– Aligning strategy with operations.
– Initiative management.
– Feedback and learning: developing strategy review meetings.
– Next steps.
President Directors, CFOs, COOs and functional heads: Strategic planners, performance managers
NARESH MAKHIJANI CMA, MBA, PGDMSM, BSC, MSID, CMC, MPM, CIE, CCS, B. Coach
Naresh Makhijani is widely acknowledged as Asia’s foremost and most influential management consultant specializing in strategy management, execution and aligned technologies. He is the Founder of OTI.
JAMES CREELMAN BA
James Creelman is a globally recognized author, commentator and advisor, specializing in strategy performance management and related disciplines. He is the Global Best Practices Advisor for OTI.
Rp. 6.000.000,- / person
to save on the normal price :
Early bird discount : 10 % for registering before 15 October 2010
Group discount : 10 % for registering 3 person and more