AFTA or ASEAN Free Trade Area is an agreement among ASEAN countries to reduce intra regional tariff with one certain scheme (free trade competition at regional level) that will open in 2015. There countries are Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
So when AFTA opens in 2015, Indonesia has to be prepare to compete with other countries in ASEAN. How is the readiness of Indonesia compared to other countries? What are regulations from our government to confront AFTA? How to prepare our human resources? What kind of strategy and what kind of leadershipera that can be applied in Indonesia? How to prepare Indonesia’s future leaders? How to see from business and HR strategy to prepare Free Trade Competition? How to deal with cross cultural in issue companies? What kind of people development strategy that should be applied in companies? And many more. To answer those questions, we invite CEOs, CHROs, program government and association top officers to discuss in CHRO Forum.
– To prepare practitioners or CEO or CHRO in designing strategy that can be applied in companies or organizations to welcome AFTA
– To give insight to government or policy makers for strategic policies development
– To share experiences, challenges, and knowledges among business practitioners, association and government
– To explore and discuss corporate and business strategies, its development and measures approach in order to align HR strategies and values that support business strategy
KEYNOTE SPEAKER : Gita Wirjawan, Minister of Trade
BUSINESS AND HR TRANSFORMATION
IN FACING 2015 FREETRADE COMPETITION
18th-19th November 2013
Ballroom Hotel Kempinski, Jakarta
07.30 – 17.00
Day 1 AGENDA, CONFERENCE
View from Top CEOs and CHROs on HR Strategy and Leadership Readiness
In this Conference, will discuss in general about AFTA, Leadership and also HR Strategy what should be prepared by Indonesian people to welcomes AFTA.
Session 1: AFTA’s policy, government regulation and also national strategy related to the application of cross border job seekers movement policy. Distinguished Line Up Speakers:
– P.L.E Priatna, Director of Information And Media, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– H.E I Gusti Agung Wesaka Puja, Director General Cooperation of ASEAN
– Sofjan Wanandi, Chairman of APINDO
– Amalia Andininggar Widyasanti, Director of trade, investment and International economic cooperation, BAPPENAS
– Moderator: Aiman Witjaksono, News Anchor Executive Producer Kompas TV
Session 2: The type of leadership competencies required and strategy to prepare future leaders and the company to become employers of choice in the region.
Distinguished Line Up Speakers:
– Emirsyah Satar*, CEO Garuda Indonesia
– Agung Adiprasetyo, CEO Kompas Gramedia
– Tigor M Siahaan*, Citi Country Officer
– Muliawan Margadana, Chairman of HR Committee from Indonesian Mining Association
– Moderator: Ivan Sasmita, Director Lutan Edukasi
session 3: The strategy of people and organizations development, and workforcereadiness in the context of the war of talents.
Distinguished Line Up Speakers:
– Alex Denni, Senior VP of Human Capital Policy & Strategy Bank Mandiri
– Maria Kurniawati, Chief Administration Officer PT Trakindo Utama
– Irvandi Ferizal, HR Director PT Mondelez Indonesia (previously known as Kraft Food)
– Sigit Suryanto, Corporate Human Resources Director Kompas Gramedia Group
– Moderator: Budi Sutjipto, CEO of Win Solution
Day 2 AGENDA, MEGA WORKSHOP
Step by Step Approach in Business and HR Transformation Alignment
The dynamics of global competition and business growth require a new paradigm and competencies of human resource (HR) practitioners. HR functions need to understand the evolution of business challenges and corresponding business strategies. HR primary role will have to move away from cost centre and become a business partner, and evolve from administrative expert to a strategic partner. Business and HR transformation alignment is imperative. Further, HR practitioners must develop the right competencies to execute the alignment. This one day Mega Workshop will explore and share the latest issues in business strategy and growth, and step by step approach in aligning HR strategy and value proposition to support the business strategy. Practical tools and templates will be discussed to provide participants with executable concepts. Various research-based concepts will be presented. Led fully by Suwardi Luis, Indonesia’s pioneer and guru of strategy execution and alignment, participants will go through dynamic, action learning
CEO of GML Performance Consulting Group ( Asia )
Advisor and consultant to minister, BOD and Head of national and multinational companies. Author of 6 books, 100+ articles published in Indonesia, Australia and USA
“ BRAVO… In transforming organizations, Suwardi Luis and his colleagues offer an integrated and innovative way to think about and change organizations…”
PROF. Dr. Dave Ulrich, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
We Welcome you CEO’s, President Directors, CHROs, Directors, Senior Managers, Associations, Business Process / Business Development Managers and etc.
REGISTER NOW !
Ticket & Registration
Regular Rp. 5.000.000
1 table ( 8 Seats ) Rp. 32.000.000
CHRO Forum Benefit