BRecruit, a company of Recruit Holdings that was launched in Indonesia in 2010, is a one stop recruitment solution provider. BRecruit works together with over 1200 staff in Asia including Indonesia and South East Asia, with a high-caliber team dedicated to provide solutions for recruitment, servicing clients with a focus on mid to entry level positions across industries and functions. Speed in delivery is essential and key throughout the recruitment process.
Speed means for:
Clients – We send the “Right”, ”Different types”, and “Many” quality candidate quickly
Candidate – Professional service enable them to find attractive jobs quickly
BRecruit Employees – More success stories allow them to gain experience and succeed quickly, providing more stable and quality service to our client.
BRecruit invest in developing proprietary technology and training to ensure Quality, Speed, and Quantity. QSQ is our core competency for trainings and our mission for clients, candidate and employees.
BRecruit’s consultant are highly experienced in using multiple channels to source candidate including databases, job boards, print media, social media, and direct approach through cold calls based on market research, networking and referrals. Our specialist consultants have the capabilities to efficiently source, identify, assess, and shortlist the right fit for our clients from various industries. At BRecruit, our consultants in all locations work as a team and utilized a well-integrated and extensive global network. We have 2 offices in Indonesia (Jakarta and Surabaya) and 46 offices as group companies. Our mission is to ensure our client employs the right talent for their business launch and expansion, and to help our candidates take their career forward. Our lead time in sending shortlisted candidates are in 5 (five) working days.
– 7000 successful placements in 2014 across Asia, approved vendor for Sales and Marketing roles for 3 Multinational FMCG (Indonesia).
– Appointed exclusive vendor for Sales / Medical Representatives positions for a leading pharmaceutical company (Indonesia).
– Approved vendor for sophisticated positions for one of the local largest media group of companies.
– Approved vendor and recruiting candidates for the one of the largest agribusiness companies in Indonesia.
– Approved vendor and RPO Project for various multinational and local companies.
– Recruiting Indonesian professionals to be placed in other Market in South East Asia.
Having a sustainable talent pipeline is the most crucial factor for growth strategy of companies and the development of future leaders, which not only will bring a positive impact to the organization that they serve, but also to societies and the lives which we share.
BRecruit is your partner in finding and grooming future leaders.
Jakarta – Anggi Siregar, Country Manager Tel: (62-21) 8379 3701 to 3 Email: email@example.com
Surabaya – Rio Reynaldo, Team Leader Tel: (62-31) 534 9104 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org