THE 7th INDONESIA HR SUMMIT 2015
“Shaping Strong Organization Capability to Sustain Harmonious Industrial Relations in The World’s Business Turbulence”
8 – 9 SEPTEMBER 2015 At TENTREM HOTEL YOGYAKARTA
Indonesia HR Summit is an annual meeting among Indonesian HR professionals since 2009, it is one of the contributions of Indonesian Oil & Gas HR Society in order to develop and update the Indonesian HR Leaders and Practitioners’ knowledge in meeting their today and future challenges of business organization, it is intended to facilitate networking and open a wider opportunities for interaction between regional and international participants.
This year, The 7th Indonesia HR Summit (IHRS 2015) & Exhibition will be held at Tentrem Hotel, Yogyakarta on 8-9 September 2015. Hosted by SKKMIGAS, Chevron, ENI, and partnered with PerhimpunanManajemenSumberDayaManusia Indonesia (PMSM Indonesia) and PT. MTS Events Management.
In facing the ASEAN Economic Community (MEA), particularly in borderless exchange of goods and services including free flow of talents and HR practices across region, HR professionals are being challenged to find solutions in managing our stakeholder’s expectations.
This year summit topics will focus on people development towards shaping strong organization capability, while maintaining industrial relation harmony during this challenging time, through a various of sub-themes:
• Character Building in Shaping Strong Organization Capability
• Learning and Development Mindset
• Capacity building in anticipating AEC
• Developing Harmonious Industrial Relations
• Remuneration Management in Creating Harmonious Industrial Relations Under Economic Uncertainty
• Organization Capability Strategy Under Economic Uncertainty
• Diversity Facing Globalization Challenges
• How can Human Resources become a strategic business partner?
• Turbulence time in facing AEC era
• Organizational Transformation for a Better Civil Services
We thank you for your valuable attention and look forward to having your positive response to begin the recognition process by adding your company’s name in below registration form.
See you in Yogyakarta ..!