People Strategies for Asia
Capitalising on Asia’s Growth Engines
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, 28 – 29 September 2011
The Singapore Human Capital Summit 2011 is your opportunity todiscover emerging human capital trends that facilitate growth andsuccess for businesses in Asia. At this ultimate networking forum,delegates can look forward to exchanging ideas with thought leadersand connecting with peers from across the globe.
Summit Highlights include:
• Insights from a global CEO — Driving Business Performance throughHuman Capital
• Research on Asia: The Future of Work
• Talent Masters for a Strong Leadership Pipeline in Asia
• Strengthening Leadership Bench Strength for SuccessfulRegionalisation
• Accelerating Talent Development in Global Asia
• Asian-centric People Strategies for Growth in Asia
• Human Capital Strategies in China, India and Emerging Economies
• Innovative and Impactful Asian People Strategies
Asian Human Capital Award 2011: Honouring the best in human capital strategies. Jointly presented by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower, INSEAD and CNBC Asia Pacific, the annual Asian HumanCapital Award honours innovative and impactful people practices adopted by organisations in Asia.
Amongst the speakers:
– Mr Choo Chiau Beng, Chief Executive OfficerKeppel Corporation Limited
– Dr Hans-Paul Bürkner, President andChief Executive Officer The BostonConsulting Group
– Mr Vinod Kumar, Managing Director andChief Executive Officer Tata Communications
– Dr Ram Charan, Global ManagementExpert andBest-selling Author
– Ms Rukmi Hadihartini, Human ResourcesDirector Pertamina
– Ms NilamsariMarketing Directorand founder, PT. BabaRafi Indonesia
– and many more!
Engage and network with global decision makers today!
Isilah form di bawah ini untuk mendapatkan informasi lebih lanjut tentang event di atas.