It is a pleasure for us to invite you to participate in the upcoming PortalHR Summit 2013, which will be held in Sultan Hotel Jakarta, December 5 – 6, 2013. This year summit will highlight the topic of “Driving Indonesian Competitiveness through Human Capital Management” and will present top notch speakers from Indonesia.
The event is planned to be held in Sultan Hotel Jakarta, December 5-6, 2013 and will be held together with the first and the biggest BUMN job fair ever in Indonesia.
– Giving insights on challenges, trends, and latest issues in Human Capital Management today
– Giving knowldge and experience sharing from the best practices
– Preparing organization to drive Indonesian competitiveness through human capital management
* Indonesia State Owned Enterprise Minister mr. Dahlan Iskan
* CEOs of Indonesia State Owned Enterprises
* HR Directors of Indonesia State Owned Enterprises
* Education Practitioners:
* CEO and HR Directors of reputable companies such as GE, Indofood, Kaskus, Microsoft, IBM, Unilever.
* International Consultants
* Indonesia’s high profile young global talents
This event is designed for all of you who care to improve human capital contribution to business. Not only for Human Resources practitioners, but also suitable for leaders, consultants, and business owners.
– HR professionals and practitioners
– Expert in HR management
– Enthusiasts of HR subject, academician, students of Business and HR management
– Business leaders, directors, business practitioners
– Business owners
Call: 62 21 5290 6813
Register your interest here: