How to Maximize Your HR Team and Make Them a Strategic Partner
This one day effective training seminar will help the top executives as well as the expatriate Managers to understand thoroughly how the HR Functions would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
The participants will be introduced to the 6 functions of HRD Management, i.e. Employment, Salary & Compensation Administration, Industrial Relations, Training & Development, Government Relations, and Employee Benefits & Facilities.
Indonesia is quite opened for foreign investment. The government keeps trying to improve and simplify various regulations in order to strengthen the comparative advantage amongst the developing countries in this region, making Indonesia more interesting for investment. As you are aware of, that the Indonesian Government have issued 3 important Manpower Laws, namely Law No. 21/2000 about the Union, Law No. 13/2003 about Manpower and Law No. 2/2004 about the Settlement of Industrial Disputes. These three Manpower Laws made significant changes in the implementation of how the companies are supposed to manage the work force employees.
To update you with all the latest issues on manpower laws and regulations, we would like to invite you to a ONE DAY TRAINING this training institution is organizing where you can get hand on knowledge of how HRD DEPARTMENT in your company should give you appropriate support to overcome the industrial relations matters that may arise in your company.
The resource person will share with you his knowledge, his skills and his long empirical working experience in this management area. He will guide you of how you should drive your HRD to support the Senior Executives and Line Managers of your company, then after that you may expect your HR to become your strategic partner in your organization.
We are pleased to help and guide you or answer your questions should you have any industrial problem in your company. We will give you our professional advice to solve your problem. We trust you will spend your valuable time for this valuable training.
Most probable reasons why you should attend this training
• The working atmosphere in your company is not conducive for the company to operate and develop.
• You are not quite aware of how you should deal with your workers / union in your company (if Union exists).
• You are in doubt about the implementation of labors laws in your company.
• You are not sure how your HR Officers could support you in achieving your company’s objectives.
• You are not aware of how your HR functions should follow certain “HR ROADMAP” that will ensure full support to the Management (BOD).
• You do not see much output yet of how your HRD perform their job “to attract, motivate and retain” employees.
• You do not know how you could expect your HR as your strategic partner.
• Understanding the scope of work and the 6 functions in HRD Management, and making HR as a Strategic Partner to the Management.
• Developing various employment transaction forms.
• Understanding Remuneration Management : Job Grading, Salary Structure & Scale, Job Analysis & Job Evaluation, Performance Management, Salary & Overtime Calculation,
• Industrial Relations : What is Department of Manpower and licenses that have to be in place; The crucial parts in Labor Law No. 13/2003; Safe settlement of employment termination, and How to deal with the workers / Union.
• Developing strategic work plan for your HRD Department.
To be delivered in English
This training will be delivered by Asfar Arief MBA, former senior practitioner in HR, having working experience longer that 30 years in various multi national companies (MNC), among others with McDermott, Sampoerna, BASF, BP Petroleum, Rothmans, Eternit, Edison Mission, Radisson, Sunrise. He has been delivering many trainings and seminars since the last 12 years, being associated to several training institutions as Trainer & HR Consultant, relating to the utilization and the development of human resource.
Rp.1,500,000,- per participant.
(including for lunch, snacks, certificate and handout will given as hard and soft copy that can be implemented in the company)
Saturday, 25 February 2012, at 08.30 – 16.30 hours
Hotel Park Lane, Jakarta
Organized by: Bina Profesi Jakarta