FOKUS DAYA INSANI
A-Two day Practical Training
For Human Resources Professionals, Trainers, Coaches, and Consultants Includes over $ 1,500 in DISC Training Materials
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta
20-21 September 2011
What is DISC ?
DiSC is a model of human behavior that helps people understand “why they do what they do.” The dimensions of Dominance, influencing, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness make up the model and interact with other factors to describe human behavior. Originally created by Dr. William Marston at Columbia University. The DiSC model and its various assessment tools have helped over 35 million people in 20+ languages over the last 40 years.
Why do HR Proffesionals Use DISC?
Our clients use the DiSC assessment in their training and coaching efforts as a performance improvement strategy. The most important benefit of the DiSC model is creating “people smarts” – helping individuals understand themselves and others better. With this as the foundation, clients then utilize the model to achieve the following outcomes: Improve collaboration and reduce conflict Build results-producing teams Develop effective coaches and managers Increase sales and service success.
The DISC Certification
We recommend HR Professionals, trainers, counselor participate in a DiSC certification program to experience in-depth training that will enable them to be confident and competent when using DiSC materials in a recruitment and placement, DiSC training, coaching, or consulting setting.
Many DiSC trainers, coaches, and consultants also appreciate learning about all of the NEWEST DiSC assessments and DiSC facilitator materials that released over the last few years. For instance, over 40 assessments are now available in E-DISC, including the DiSC Generated Report 2.09, DiSC Group Culture Report, Job Fit Assessment with DiSC, Competency Assessment based DiSC Concept and more!
What is The DISC Certification?
This two-day DiSC Certification process empowers HR Professionals, DiSC trainers and consultants to:
– Learn the DiSC model.
– Deliver DiSC workshops to their employees/client.
– Utilize the model and tools to meet their personal and organizational objectives.
– You will experience proven DiSC exercises that you can incorporate into your own DiSC sessions.
– This DiSC Certification provides two days for you to consult with experts on how to use DiSC for your specific purposes.
– Our DiSC trainers will help you decide which DiSC materials are most appropriate to help you achieve your goals.
– Our DiSC Certification includes over $1,500 in the newest and most powerful DiSC materials.
– We will help you utilize your new Everything DiSC Facilitation System to its fullest.
– You will gain in-depth knowledge of DiSC throughout the entire 2-day process to ensure you are prepared to successfully incorporate DiSC into your business. No sales pitches; instead, you’ll get solid training so that you are highly skilled in delivering DiSC training yourself!
What is The DISC Certification Process?
– DiSC Certification participants develop an understanding of how to use instrumented learning to improve employee performance and productivity.
– Participants learn to use appropriate adult learning methodologies that are research-based and that help people learn more easily and apply DiSC learning to their jobs.
– DiSC Certification Participants apply the information using a variety of DiSC assessments and interactive exercises. Applications for coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, service, and teambuilding are explored.
– Participants create a customized application plan for themselves and a performance enhancement strategy for their organizations.
– Participants will experience a DiSC Workshop they can immediately deliver.
– DiSC Certification Participants learn how to correctly administer, score, and apply the DiSC Profile in their own workshops, coaching sessions, and consulting settings using supporting materials including their Everything DiSC Facilitation System.
– Certification participants will demonstrate their understanding of the DiSC Model by delivering a mini presentation in small groups.
What Can I do After Completing This DISC Certification?
Upon successful completion of the DiSC Certification, DiSC trainers will have the knowledge and background necessary to teach DiSC to others. You will need to purchase the appropriate DiSC self-assessment tool(s) for each of your participants. You may also develop DiSC training programs around the DiSC model, or purchase off-the-shelf training programs that incorporate DiSC.
DISC Certification Objectives
– Discover why understanding self and others is the key to performance improvement.
– Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational results.
– Simplify complex issues of human behavior.
– Learn and Experience the DiSC Model of Behavior, including the latest DiSC research findings.
– Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DiSC behavioral approaches.
– Experience, Learn and Integrate the DiSC tools and workshops into training and coaching applications
– Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes, including coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, service, and teambuilding applications.
– Learn how to design and deliver your own DiSC workshops using the Everything DiSC Facilitation System, the newest and most comprehensive DiSC Facilitation tool available.
– Learn about all of the new DiSC training assessments and DiSC facilitator materials that were released over the last 2 years, including the Position Analysis Questionnaire, Job Fit Assessment through DiSC, Team Culture Analysis, Competency Assessment based DiSC and more.
DISC Certification Outline
Day 1: Learn to Speak DiSC
The purpose of Day 1 is to gain a thorough understanding of the DiSC model of human behavior. You will also observe and participate in a DiSC workshop that you will be able to deliver yourself.
– Identify goals and objectives.
– Interactive Exercises.
– Interpreting DiSC Graphs.
– In-depth understanding of D, i, S, and C.
– Adaptability – effective communication strategies using DiSC.
– Marston’s Model.
– The Classical Patterns.
– Advanced Interpretation Techniques.
– Position Analysis Questionnaire.
– Homework Assignment.
Day 2: Learn to Teach DiSC to Others
The purpose of Day 2 is to gain a deeper understanding and build confidence in your ability to deliver DiSC workshops. You will also broaden your knowledge of various DiSC tools and their applications.
– Practicum – Demonstrate your understanding of DiSC and Marston’s Model.
– Position the instrument and explain the scoring instructions.
– Demonstrate your understanding of DiSC and explain the DiSC Graph.
– Present Marston’s Model.
– Recognize behaviors of others: effective communication strategies.
– Adapt your communication style to meet the needs of others.
– Selecting appropriate DiSC tools for your learning application.
– What’s new with DiSC?
* DiSC Report Generation Software
* DiSC Job Fitness Assessment
* DiSC Competency Assessment Analysis
* Sterngth Based DiSC
* DiSC- HR Mapping
* DiSC Conflict Management
– Design your implementation plan.
– Receive your DiSC certificate.
Materials Included in The DISC Certification
DiSC Report Generator 2.09 (Limited Version)
DISC –MMI Form A and Alternate Form MMI – Form B
Aptitude Personnel Test
Text Book: Emotional Normal People by W. Marston (e-book)
DISC Certification Pricing & Important Dates
Your Price : IDR 3.500.000 for one person or IDR 3.000.000 per person for one company with minimum 4 delegations.
Note : Software Report Generator 2.09 (unlimited version), Rp 750.000 per unit.
Training Leader :
Telah berkarir dibidang HR sejak tahun 1990 baik sebagai praktisi maupun sebagai konsultan dan trainer. Beliau telah menempuh pendidikan di Malaysia dan USA, dan sedang menyelesaikan program doktor di Universitas Indonesia. Sebagai praktisi, beliau mengawali karirnya sebagai HR Quality Improvement program Manager, kemudian menjadi Chief HR di industri manufacturing dan terakhir menjadi General Manager di sebuah group multinasional yang cukup ternama. Sejak tujuh tahun terakhir, beliau fokus menjadi consultant, public speaker dan dosen dengan cakupan kerja : Assessment Methodology, Compensation Management, Competency Based HRM, HR audit, Culture and Organization Diagnosys, Change Management.Sertifikasi keahlian yang beliau miliki adalah Basic and Advance untuk Thomas International untuk PPA dan HJA system, International Certified Behavior Analyst, International Job Analyst, Level C qualification Test User Qualifying Process by American Psychologist A, Level C American Compensation Association, Rasch and IRT Expert syste.
RUNDOWN The Practical Workshop DISC Pusdiklat Bulog
09.00 – 10.00 Introduction into PQ (personality Quotient)
10.00 – 12.00 The traits of DiSC, Background, basic interpretation
Invalid Profiles, Specific Traits.
Dynamic theory of DiSC interpretation
12.00 – 13.00 Makan Siang
13.00 – 14.00 Case Study Analysis
14.00 – 15.30 Job Profilling
Using Position Analysis Questionnaire
Analysis and Interpretation of PAQ.
Job Match posisiton with Individual Profiles
15.30 – 16.00 Homework Preparations
09.00 – 11.00 Homework Presentations
11.00 – 12.00 Reviews of Job Match and competency based assessment with DiSC
12.00 – 13.00 Makan Siang
13.00 – 15.00 Installing Software DiSC Generate Report Analysis
Using Report Analysis.
15.00 – 16.30 Using DiSC for Team Building
Using DiSC for Human Resources Mapping
Using DiSC for potential review
By: Fokus Daya Insani