Accelerate Business Performance by Creating the “Productive (Lean & Mean)” Organization – Role of Corporate Learning
CORPORATE UNIVERSITY is a name given to the virtual engine that acts as an umbrella, bringing together all the existing training & development units within the corporation, to ensure the effective and efficient deployment of all organizational learning initiatives as a strategic and operational enabler. Corporate University should link learning to organization performance.
Brief information on the previous event:
– 1st Corporate University Summit conducted in year 2009. It covers about the introduction (5W 1H) of Corporate University. At the very early stage, the framework Corporate University is just introduced to Indonesia Learning Society.
– 2nd Corporate University Summit conducted in year 2011. It covers the early application of Corporate University on how to convert Training Investment to Business Performance.
– 3rd Corporate University Summit conducted in year 2013. In this summit, there are some leading State Own Enterprises, such as PT Telkom Indonesia, PT Pertamina, and PT PLN have implemented Corporate University, share their experience in setup the Corporate University, and how Corporate University help to energize Organization Performance.
This year event theme is Accelerate Business Performance by Creating the “Productive (Lean & Mean)” Organization – Role of Corporate Learning, which cover on success stories of Corporation that has successfully implement Corporate University to support the nation growth, how they make sure the productivity of lean and mean Corporate University implementation, how they improve the quality of Corporate University, both from overseas and local Indonesia companies.
To learn the implementation and application of Corporate University in accelerating the Business Performance by Creating the “Productive (Lean & Mean” Organization. In this workshop participants will learn that Corporate University has to link to business performance.
At the end of the 2 days conference the participants will be able to:
– Prioritize, plan, and develop Learning Solutions that can help to enhance Business Performance thru structured Lean & Mean Corporate University
– Capitalize of the ROE achievement to strengthen CU brand and image
– Establish, link and develop impactful learning solutions that will productively resolve business needs.
– Deploy Digital Learning Technology to improve organization workforce and accelerate learning throughout the whole organization.
– Transfer Learning Center to a Lean & Mean Corporate University.
Kantor Pusat PT Pertamina (Persero)
Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur 1A, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
20 – 21 May 2015
– Business Owner
– HR Director
– Chief Learning Officer
– Learning Manager
Direncanakan acara ini akan dibuka oleh Menteri Negara BUMN, juga akan menghadirkan Bapak Tanri Abeng (Founder and 1st Minister of State Own Enterprises ) dan Prof. Dr. Ir. KH. Mohammad Nuh, DEA (Former Minister of Education) sebagai pembicara. Acara ini juga menghadirkan para praktisi perusahaan ternama dari Indonesia, Malaysia dan Thailand, di antaranya PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk, PT PLN (Persero), PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Pelindo), PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero), Citibank, PT Garuda Indonesia, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas), CPALL (7Eleven), Astra Internasional dan PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA).
Investasi: Rp. 5.000.000/ peserta
Daftar di sini: