Transformational HR and Top Talent Engagement for Organizational Success
Main Conference: 24-25 November 2014
Post Conference: 26 November 2014
Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
Returning for its second year, the 2nd Annual Indonesia HR Summit is the platform featuring latest innovation, strategies, insights and international best practices by HR leaders and Practitioners from leading organizations.
PortalHR.com is pleased to partner with Clariden Global in the upcoming 2nd Annual Indonesia HR Summit that will be held from 24 – 26 November 2014 at Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia. We are happy to announce that PortalHR members are entitled to a 5% discount, please quote promotional code PortalHR5 during registration to receive your discount.
Attended by over 100 Senior HR Leaders in 2013, this year’s Summit seeks to address critical HR challenges faced by HR Practitioners in Indonesia today. This Summit will focus on employee relations, strategic HR Business Partners, HR transformation, building organizational talent capabilities and employee engagement to help future-proof your organization in light of talent development, retention and labor issues in Indonesia.
Key highlights include:
1. Evolving role of HR Business Partners by Unilever – Hear from Unilever’s Award Winning Talent and Organization Readiness project in turning around the business. Unilever is a recipient of Asian Human Capital Award in 2013.
2. Transformational HR by Ripy Mangkoesoebroto, Chief HR Officer at Indosat – Indosat Culture Transformation Program for improved employee productivity
3. Wan Ezrin Sazli Wan Zahari, Group Head of Leadership & Talent Development at AirAsia – Learn how AirAsia successfully engage, motivate and retain their talents
4. Effective Employee Relations by UOB – Crisis Management and Business Continuity for Labor Strikes
5. Talent Development by Ekuslie Goestiandi, Head of Astra Management Development Institute – Case study of Astra Management Development Institute on how they established an Internal Talent Management Program to grow talent from within
And many more, including how Indonesian companies can develop talents from within to compete in the global economy in 2015 and how to drive effective employee communications with the right culture.
Separately Bookable Hands-On Post Forum Workshop on 26th November 2014, Wednesday:
1-Day Workshop: Establishing an Internal Talent Management Program for Indonesian Companies
Secure your seat as Final Registration is closing on 17 November 2014!
Please quote promotional code PortalHR5 during registration to receive your 5% discount!
For 2 registrations from the same company and billing source, the 2nd participant enjoys a 10% discount.
For registrations of 4 from the same company and billing source, the 4th participant receives a FREE seat.